Monday, December 17, 2012

Weekend Update Link Up

Well it's Monday .. Wah Wah Wah!

Ha ... today is super rainy and dreary and I am just really wishing I could stay home and be lazy and wrap Christmas presents, but unfortunately that is not happening today :(
Too much to do today, and then tonight is my Christmas dinner/Ornament swap with a few of my girlfriends!

Today I am linking up with Sami over at
Sami's Shenanigans for the ... 


So here goes my weekend ... 
Which was very kid-packed and fun might I add ;) 

Our Elf, Mr. Jingles, was up to no good this weekend! 
His sister however is the good one :) 



He TP'd our Living Room and it was a mess, which he didn't clean up haha
It was funny to see the kid's faces when they woke up and saw what he did! We were a little shocked ;)

Next on the agenda... 
We surprised the kids with "Pajama Night" on Saturday and left their PJ's on their beds with a note that said "Meet us in the car" ha and then Chris and I had our pajamas on too, along with Frankie of course, and we had snacks in the car, blankets, and Christmas music playing ... then we drove around and looked at some awesome lights for over two hours ha! It was SO much fun for all of us! 




We found lots of Christmas lights and then went to Fire Station for them to run around and play, and then to Orange Leaf for dessert ha! 
(Which happened to be packed, and we walked in with our PJ's on lol, oh well!)

Next on the weekend front ...
We got ready and took a few pics ... 

 Love this picture of Ella & Ava <3 

Then ... 
We saw Santa!

Pose 1 ... the smile pose

Pose 2 .. the "I'm thinking of what I want for Christmas" pose 


And... Pose 3 .. the Reindeer Ears Pose, lol 

It was funny, but they all were so excited and couldn't wait to tell Santa what they wanted, which actually was ALL different from the things they already told us they wanted ...? We were like say what?? I thought you wanted blah blah blah .. "no we changed our minds" ha. Gotta love that. 
Looks like Chris will be the one fighting traffic and doing some last minute shopping ;) 
(jk babe, I know you're not the shopping pro like me, we will do the "you drop me off at the door and I will run in while you circle the parking lot" number! lol) 

Lastly, 
WE GOT TO SEE OUR ENGAGEMENT PICTURES!!
Oh.My.Goodness.
The talented Alicia @ Aesthetiica Photography took the most beautiful pictures, more beautiful than I could have imagined! 
PS. Be sure to check out her blog, she travels ladies ;)

I know this will be a tease, but because we haven't picked which one we want to use for our 
Save the Dates,
I can't share them all yet :( 

But these two I have to share ....
I love this one with my love ...  



And this one with my other love ... ;) 
hahaha


 We should get our disc in the mail this week and once we pick a Save the Date pic, then I will be able to share the rest of them! Can't wait!!! Ahhh!! So exciting!! :)

Ok I am off to do some work and run errands today ... 

Please don't forget ... 



On Tuesday, December 18th, there will be a blogger day of silence. 
We will post the button and that's it. Please try to not post anything else that day if possible.

We are also raising money that will go to an organization in the memory of this tragedy. The organization is called The Newtown Family Youth and Family Services. Here is the official description of the support service we are donating to: 

"Newtown Youth and Family Services, Inc. is a licensed, non-profit, mental health clinic and youth services bureau dedicated to helping children and families achieve their highest potential. NYFS provides programs, services, activities, counseling, support groups and education throughout the Greater Newtown area.

ANY DONATIONS MADE TO NEWTOWN YOUTH AND FAMILY SERVICES WILL BE DONATED DIRECTLY TO THOSE EFFECTED BY THE SANDY HOOK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SHOOTING."


Please visit THIS PAGE to make your donation.

We can't imagine how they must be feeling, especially this close to the holidays. We would love for you to spread the word on your own blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Let's make a difference and use blogging in a positive way. Thank you in advance for participating.

Love,
The Blog World 

p.s. If you would like to, copy-paste and repost any part of this, please do. Share on. 
I copied from Living in Yellow :)  

post signature