Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Answers to Mortgage Questions

A friend told me that if you bought a house this year and filed your taxes for 2008 claiming that house, a check for $8,000 would come directly to you in a few weeks. Hmmmmm.

My mortgage person told me it was time to refinance, based on what rate I could get and what rate I had. I would save $173 per month! WOW! But my 700 credit score wasn't really good enough....had to get off that pesky Verizon mistake...hmmmmmm.

A friend is buying a house. He bought a house before he got married and his wife never quite got on the deed, so he thought that if his wife bought a new house - first time home buyer! - they would qualify for the tax credit, but no........

There are so many questions out there that need answers! If you would like to informally ask some more or hear the answers, you are invited to spend an hour with John Petrus from Key Bank.

When: Thursday, April 23rd 7:00 to 8:00 pm

Where: 3862 Highland Avenue in Skaneateles (call for directions)

Refreshments will be served - space is limited, so please call me (315-447-0441) to reserve a spot. I hope we have a fun and informative evening!