Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July Newsletter

So I recently decided that facebook, texting, blogging, emailing, postcards, etc might not be enough to remind all my past, present and future clients to think of me when they think of real estate! :) lol

So I decided to come up with yet another fun, cute and creative way to inform them of things going on in the Lexington Real Estate market AND keep them thinking "Dana Gentry" when they think "Need to buy or sell a house!" I wanted to share to get your alls thoughts/feedback on it, and of course if anyone out there would like to be added to the monthly mailing list, email me your address and you shall receive! :)

It was a front/back newsletter but I saved it as a jpeg to show you all so it's two separate pages...

Page 1:

Page 2


Ok, how cute is that?
Any suggestions or constructive criticism?
Hope you all like it and I hope all the people who received one in the mail liked it too :)

post signature