Saturday, May 28, 2011

Ten Minutes to Go!

I am sitting in the office in the Village watching the world go by.  I met with people this morning who took a careful look at a house for well over two hours.  We thought we would see more today, but they preferred to go out exploring on their own.  I wasn't sure what to do next - I had well over another hour until my next appointment - but then I got a call about a contract coming in.  So I am in the office, doing a goodly bit of work prior to leaving again.

It's amazing how much can be accomplished in a short period of time if there are no interruptions.  I processed the contract, printed it, called the agent to ask questions, called the owners to tell them and request a time to meet, printed flyers and the disclosures for tomorrow's open house at 5 Palmer Place in Skaneateles - check it out on http://realtor.com/ or http://cnyrealtor.com/ - and still had time to write this blog!

And no, I do not feel rushed at all.  I've left enough time to get to my next appointment, I know where it is without the Tom-Tom Bob gave me for Christmas, and I know the property I am showing.  (Just gorgeous - with VIEWS!)  The world is a good place, today, here, in the Village, on Saturday of Memorial Day weekend.