Sunday, January 6, 2013

Where is that from?



You've asked .. I've answered :) 

Ok so I normally don't like doing posts like this ONLY because even though I work very, very hard for the things I have (and the bags under my eyes sometimes are proof ha!)...
I don't really like to broadcast how much stuff costs or where it's all from because even though I like nice things, I just think it's best to stay humble and not brag.
However, I have had so many emails lately from all you pretty ladies asking where some things in my pictures are from ... so .. humbly ... here they all are, ha!

Pink & Red Dresses from Engagement Pics 
Pink Dress is Alice & Olivia
Purchased  from AJ's Casuals in Lexington, KY 
Can't find it anywhere online :( If I see it again I will pin it! 

Red Dress is Theory 
Also from AJ's Casuals in Lexington, KY 
Found it HERE but it is out of stock :(  

The boots I wear allll the time... literally! 
Frye "Lindsay Plate" Boots in Cognac Stone Wash Leather
Purchased at Nordstrom FIND HERE 

 The Gold Initial Ring
I lusted after this on Pinterest for a while then finally found from a friend an actual website that is legit that makes them! However, it is from Ho Chi Min, Vietnam and took FOREVER to ship! Ha!
Find it HERE

 Ella & Ava's Bow Ear Warmers
 I ordered these from Very Jane ... they aren't offering them anymore :( 
They were crazy cheap, like $4.50 or something! 
But if you aren't getting the Very Jane emails you are missing out! 
Warning: You will order something every day and it is a sick obsession that is hard to break ha! 

 Monogrammed Necklaces 
Gold Monogrammed Necklace, large 2inch size on short gold chain, from Peggy's Gifts & Accessories in Lexington, KY 859.255.3188 
They don't have a website but you can call. They have 3 sizes. Takes about 2-3 weeks to ship I think.
(That little gold "Faith" necklace and the gold sideways cross necklace are both from Nordstrom)
Faith Necklace find HERE
Cross Necklace find HERE  

Grey Acrylic Monogrammed Necklace. 
This is the medium on gold short chain. 
Can also be ordered from Peggy's at the number above. :) 

Christmas Stockings 
My favorite Christmas decor. 
Purchased 3 years ago from Ballards Design. 
Find the stockings HERE

 Initial Ear Warmers
I love these! I have one and I wear it all the time! 
These were ordered from a friend who locally does embroidery in Lex but she also takes orders on Facebook too ... she has lots of cute stuff! Find her HERE.

 Henry's Baby Ugg Boots
UGG Australia "Boo" Bootie in Chesnut

(they have a cute tie up back that is adorable!) 
Purchased at Nordstrom but can be found HERE 

"Countdown Sign" in my Hallway 
This was a random $20 find at TJ Maxx of all places! 
And I LOVE it ... It is so fun for holidays or special events! 
I found a similar one HERE for anyone interested, not the same as mine but pretty close! 

That's it friends!
Those are the things you've emailed most about.
Please let me know if I have forgotten anything!
Happy Shopping, lol 
And thank you for all your sweet comments and emails! Makes my day to read them! <3

post signature