Thursday, August 15, 2013

8/15 Inventory Update


I am not in the rental business - really I'm not. But things come my way so I share them with you all. Just heard today about a 6 month completely furnished rental, 2/2 condo in Buellton. I sold this condo a couple of years back. Remodeled kitchen. One of the nicest units in the development. Small yard. Very quiet. HOA does not allow pets so sorry, no furry friends. $1800 per month. Call me direct if interested.  

New Listing


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2040 Dermanak, Solvang (4/4 on 4 acres) $2,100,000 Turnkey luxury estate surrounded by other homes of this caliber, quality and lot size. Located at the intersection of Ladan and Dermanak. Outstanding views abound up here on the hill and this parcel is no exception. Upscale ranchette living with all conveniences literally several minutes away.
 

Price Reduction

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Count Fleet land (105 acres, land only) Was $3,750,000 with a new price of $3,495,000. Nice big price reduction on most flat and usable land. High end desirable corridor with nearby similar sized parcels. This is big sky land out here. It is in the Happy Canyon AVA. Big 400 gpm producing well already on site. Superior location in its proximity to town. Feels like a million miles away but downtown Santa Ynez is around 5 minutes away.  
 
 
In Escrow

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2971 Wildhaven, Orcutt (main house, guest house, 18 stall barn on 11 acres) 649KSold to some of my own peeps. And no, this isn't in the middle of nowhere either. If you haven't been to East Valley Farms off of Telephone Rd., you should definitely check it out. A very nice enclave of horse properties on flat to gently sloping land with good natural footing. Lots of horses and horse people - just the way I like it! Private trail system. Some homes in here price near a million so believe me, this is a good deal. When you stop to consider for this price in the valley, you would be lucky to get this house on only one acre - without a guest house or barn! You can save a lot by driving a short distance away. I don't often work outside the valley but for horse or land involved properties I will. Like I always say …. people get the property they are supposed to get. We just weren't looking in the right place until now. End of a long search but worth every minute. 
 
 

Sold

1889 Ringsted, Solvang (4/2 on .44 of an acre) Listed at 649K and sold final for 625K. This is a listing in my own inventory. It went in multiple offer. Here is the interesting part. In May of last year I had this same house listed at 565K and couldn't sell it. A year or so later, it goes for 625K in multiple offer. A big thank you to my sellers who believed in me and let me work my magic in getting this sale closed. You trusted me and I truly appreciate that. Trust is not something I take lightly but endeavor to foster every day. I have worked with this nice family several times over the years. Just one more reason the valley is so awesome - the people who live here are amazing.  

Sold

1080 Viendra, Solvang (4/4 on 20 acres) Listed at $1,450,000 and sold final for $1,400,000. We don't have a ton of houses in the valley this posh. Beverly Hills in Solvang! Very grand in scale and cubic square feet. You can see some more photos of the house by  clicking here for an older link which shows more detail on the finer touches and architectural elements. On and off the market for several years without selling. Last sold in 2008 for 2,050,000.   

**Email me direct for Daily Insider subscription. Get these posts emailed direct to you with private comments and weekly foreclosure reports. 

The information contained in this email is confidential information only intended for the use of the individual or entity named. If the message has been delivered to a person who is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited. 


Realtor

President SYV Association of Realtors 2013


DRE #01357602

Prudential CA Realty

P.O. Box 778

Los Olivos CA 93441



805.233.6461 efax

805.448.2727 direct