Monday, January 23, 2012

Pinterest!! & Randoms! :)

Before I share my fave Pinterest picks of the week, I have several things from the weekend to share :)

First... look what came in the mail finallllllly! :) So excited!


My Marley Lily Monogrammed Clutch! I love it, it is really cute and will be so perfect for football games, shopping, trips, etc. Cross body clutch, but large enough for the "must haves": phone, lipgloss, wallet, gum and hand sanitizer! Probably a little more too. Ella wanted one too and hers turned out super cute, but I will wait to post a pic until she can see it (she hasn't yet!) ha.

Next up... Frankie was the object of "Show & Tell" for the elementary school on Friday :)
It was adorable...


He sat there like such a good boy! All the kids were dying..
One little boy said, "Is it a boy or girl?"
Ella: "He's a boy, his name is Frankie"
Boy: "Then why does he have a diamond necklace on?"
Ella: "Oh it's his collar, and it's blue, and Dana likes for him to wear these, he has like 5 of them"
Bahahahaha
Chris and I were dying. Yes he is a boy and yes he does wear BB Simon Collars... they are unisex ha. And he looks handsome in them!!

I found something new I am lusting over majorly... at Dillards... this new black Michael Kors watch...


It has more of a rubbery band so its kind of casual ... it's so cute!!! Looked really cute on too :)

Ok this is major... remember when I showed these earrings last week from Pinterest?
Well my mom read that bloggy post and then sent me a text saying I had those earrings when I was a baby that she got for me, with a matching necklace and little gold baby bracelet :)
(Some things never change, I liked to wear the monogrammed bling as an infant too haha)
So she brought them over... they are so teeny tiny but look how cute...


So cute, I am so glad she saved them!
Either monogrammed jewelry never goes out of style, or I've now been alive long enough to see it come back! lol

Ok now I have a hair pic... I can not STAND for my hair to be in my face, if I don't have a bobby pin around at all times I freak out. BUT, I thought for one day I would try to just down, not pinned back, and I thought it looked pretty good .. however, it only lasted until noon at lunch when the bobby pin had to go in!


Maybe I need a stronger hair spray?!? If it would just stay out of my face I could handle it!!

I have an awesome new app to share, but I can't take credit for it... my friend Kelly sent me a text with this cute pic the other day...


Ummm is that the cutest thing you have ever seen?
I was dying!!
The app is called Red Stamp ... and the best part is it is FREE! You can take a pic from your phone and create cards, invitations, announcements, calendars, it's basically pretty amazing and if you don't already have it you need to go download it! I can't wait to play around with it! So fun!! Thanks Kel!!

Now for a little Pinterest...


How great of an idea is that? A painting of your baby puppy? I want one of these of Frankie :)



You know my kitchen obsession...well this one has TWO islands! So fabulous!


These boots are so great! Love them with some skinny jeans!


I have been looking for some new tennis shoes and I found these and ordered them yesterday. Chris has these for guys in two different colors and he says they are so comfortable! I can't wait to get them!


This is by far the CUTEST pregnancy photo pic I have ever seen... it is so adorable! <3


Another reason I love Mason Dash Disnik ... I mean so cute! I don't know what's cuter the sunglasses or the Burberry sweater lol ? dying.


HOW FUN WOULD THAT BE if you were still a kid??
I am going to do this for Jake this weekend... I can see it now, he will have Batman & everybody out there crawling through the maze lol.



I literally do this every.single.time I write that word! lol


Love that. So true.


Hahahahah this is great! I love it!!

That's all for today! I am beat and still have to put a cute new house I listed today on the MLS :)
Will post pics this week for the Lexington people who may know somebody looking ;)

Don't forget to take a look at my Blog Sale from the weekend, I still have some great things left!

XO,

post signature